Cornucopia Catering, Inc, operator of CornucopiaCatering.com is aware of your concern regarding your information, privacy and security. We are committed to processing your information in a secure environment.
As a customer, you provide us with important information about yourself and finances in order for us to process your application. At CornucopiaCatering.com we restrict all access to this information except to those employees that need this to process your request. This policy is in effect for both active and non-active clients.
When you enter the site to place an order or review your account information the you will see a “lock” on the bottom right hand side of the page. This is our indication to you that all the information you provide is being collected on a secure server and delivered through secure socket layer technology (SSL). Once the information is received, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that are in compliance with federal standards to protect your personal information.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to CornucopiaCatering.com shall be deemed to be the property of CornucopiaCatering.com. We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
(1) web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser.
(2) Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys and/or other entries such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
(3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and
(4) The email addresses of visitors that communicate with CornucopiaCatering.com.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile date to improve our site, for statistical analysis or for our own personal marketing purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our Notifications database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us to send correspondence to you. You can edit your Notifications settings by signing in to your user account and using the Email Notification Settings links on the My Account page.
We Do Not Intend To Collect Data From Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any purpose by CornucopiaCatering.com.
Our Right To Contact You
Our Right To Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email using the Contact Us feature on this website.
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
CornucopiaCatering.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the “Can-Spam Act”, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from CornucopiaCatering.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your order has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current order
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your order(s), payment of outstanding invoices and other transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Periodic transmission of our CornucopiaCatering.com Newsletter and Product Notifications as indicated in your account E-Mail Notifications settings.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, CornucopiaCatering.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by CornucopiaCatering.com will clearly identify CornucopiaCatering.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: CornucopiaCatering.com.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from CornucopiaCatering.com will include a link back to our website where you can sign in to your My Account page and modify your E-Mail Notifications settings.
- All emails sent to you directly by CornucopiaCatering.com include valid postal address information in the footer. The address for CornucopiaCatering.com is:
Cornucopia Catering, Inc.
122 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern PA 19355
- Emails sent to you directly by CornucopiaCatering.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.